Introducing the world's first wall-mounted massage gun. This handsfree percussion massager locks on walls, so you can unlock your muscles. Through rigorous engineering, we created a percussive therapy system that's so quiet that it is inaudible to the human ear when standing 3 meters away. Order yours today and be one of the first to try this revolutionary device!
- 8 Hour Battery Life
- 13mm Stroke Length
- 40dB max loudness
- 3 Head Attachments
- Vertigun Hands-Free Massage Gun
- AirLock Mount + Adapter
- Head Attachments (3)
- Carrying Case
- Release myofascial pain to eliminate muscle knots and to reduce inflammation and strain on soft tissue trigger points.
- Mounts onto any smooth, non-porous surface.
- Portable for travel, the office or for the gym.
- Smooth even relief for sore muscles without creating unnecessary pressure on the musculoskeletal system.
- Simply lean on Vertigun with your body weight to relieve muscle knots and tension.
- Industrial strength airlock mount.
- In your hands. Vertigun is designed with ergonomics in mind and can be easily used as a hand held device.
- On the wall. For hands-free use the Vertigun can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate, and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
While uncommon, certain paints have properties that prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Vertigun on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
from our lab to your home. vertigun was built with you in mind.
From concept to delivery to relief. Each Vertigun was made with comfort in mind.
relief right at home.
Back pain doesn't wait for you and neither should your massage.
a new massage experience.
Can't get that one spot? Vertigun has your back. Literally.
the writing is on the wall.
The future of massage is hands-free.
We are here to jump start the revolution. Designed to fit snug onto our patented AirLock mounting system, Vertigun can get deep into any spot without any of the hassle.
60% Quieter than the leading Massage Gun
The Sound of Silence.
Even with all that power, Vertigun is quieter than a hushed conversation.
relief doesn't have to be a balancing act.
Carefully Crafted Attachments for any situation.
The perfect item I've been searching for. Came in few days after ordering online. I've been working out consistently for 4 years now and this helps with muscle pain in my back recover. Wow! Amazing! Highly recommend. If you work out consistently and have stiff muscles... try this!
Hands down made the best gift! This is used daily and I hear less and less about how his back and shoulders hurt!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
I really enjoy using this product. It really helps with muscle soreness and tightness.
Life changing, had this insanely stubborn knot that kept coming back and this really helped hit that spot.
I really like this product. I sit at a desk all day and my neck and shoulders get real tight. Whenever I start to feel neck pain I just stand up and lean up against my door and give is a roll over my neck and shoulders for some quick relief.
- An industrial strength airlock let's you mount your attachment on to any smooth non-porous surface. There need's to be an airtight seal around the edges of the suction pad and the surface. For more information, please visit the user guide.
- It can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
- While uncommon, Certain paints have properties that can prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Symbodi Massager on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
- The airlock system will not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete, or wallpaper.
- It can mount to smooth sealed surfaces like metal, plastic, laminate, and smooth painted drywall (at least two coats of paint).
- While uncommon, certain paints have properties that prevent the airlock from activating. When using your Symbodi Massager on any new surface it is important to test the mount's ability to stick to it.
- It does not mount to stucco or textured drywall, wood, brick, concrete or wallpaper.
- Do not mount on plaster walls, damaged drywall, or wallpaper as damage can occur.
- After 30 minutes of using your device, remove it from the wall and re-clamp to restore any lost suction.
- The Airlock mounting system is not a permanent mounting solution and can easily be mounted and removed from your wall/surface.
Absolutely! Symbodi Massagers are designed with ergonomics in mind and can be easily used as a hand held device. Even if there's no suitable surface in sight, you can still get the massage you need with ease.
- Ensure that the hard plastic suction cup cover has been removed and the suction cup is clean of dust and debris. Dust can disrupt the seal and allow air to escape. If there is dust or dirt on the surface, clean it off with a fabric cloth damped in warm water. Cleaning the suction pad regularly with soapy water, or alcohol swabs will reduce the risk of oils damaging surfaces.